1. We subscribe to the principles for electronically collecting personal information outlined in the Electronic Communications and Transactions Bill that became law in the Republic of South Africa in August of 2002.
2. We intend using any personal information you submit to us via email, telephone, or the submission forms on this site only to respond to any specific request for information you have made on the site. We will not use this information in any other way or disclose it to any third party without your express written consent, unless forced to do so by law.
3. If we offer or supply a service to you that is provided on our behalf by a third party we may have to pass your Information to them in order to deliver the service. By using this site you consent to us providing your Information to the third parties licensed by us to provide such services. We may also use third parties to provide services on our behalf which may include processing (but not using themselves) your Information. In any case, we will not pass your data to anyone who is not also registered with the Data Protection Act or is not subject to these or similar provisions in our contract with them, and we will not allow the third party to use your Information commercially without your consent.
4. As a result of your electronic or other communication with us, we may request permission to send electronic messages or other communications of a commercial nature to you, permission that must be explicitly granted by you before we will send such communications. We may also use this information to compile profiles for statistical purposes and use such profiles in the course of our business, but these profiles or statistical data will never be able to be linked to your specific profile and contact details by any third party.
5. We use “cookies” to enable us to personalise your visiting experience to our website, simplify the signing-in procedure, keep track of your preferences and to track the usage of this website as well as to improve our customer service and to process transactions. We will also send occasional emails if you subscribed to this website or in connection with orders or queries. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored in the hard drive of your computer by your browser. Your browser will have the option to prevent websites using cookies, but please note that this may reduce the functionality of this Site and other websites.
6. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
7. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order, enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.